Michelle is the founder of Sage Roots, and will be the facilitator of your therapy sessions from family and child sessions, to professional and personal sessions. She is a Licensed RTT® practitioner with a wealth of experience and understanding to facilitate gentle, caring and transformation sessions for each client she sees.
About Rapid Transformational Therapy®
Rapid Transformational Therapy® is hybrid therapy developed by Marisa Peer, a leading psychotherapist in the UK. It draws from successful techniques within psychotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Having this scope of therapy techniques to apply to RTT®has allowed for a better breakthrough in sessions.
The success rate has seen the pioneer of RTT®, Marissa Peer voted Britain’s
best therapist and her successful framework acknowledged in the National College of Psychotherapists as well as the Royal Society of Medicine.
Rapid Transformational Therapy® stands out as a distinctive holistic approach that delivers permanent, positive healing in a single session. It is particularly useful for issues such as stress, addictions, most fears and phobias,
sleeping issues, eating disorders, memory and even anxiety and depression. This is such an applicable technique for both children and adults. For children RTT can deal with common problems such as phobias, bed wetting and childhood trauma before they become larger, more ingrained habits. For adults RTT® is transformational when dealing with addictions, sleeping problems and other debilitating habits or mindsets that can really cause a lot of stress.
Whether you need a transformational shift in your personal life, in your family or therapeutic counselling for your child RTT® is a phenomenal therapy that reliably sees successful change.
Michelle’s roots did not begin in therapy but her journey took her to a place where she knew she needed to help people. She began her professional career in the petrochemical industry, from there she traveled extensively and was highly sought after for her communication skills and specialist understanding. In 2011 she gave birth to her son, Alexander and started to work from home, in a sales role.
Early in her son’s life, she began to notice some concerns that seemed to be affecting his learning path. To find the cause, Michelle chose to remove Alexander from mainstream schooling and focus on his resilience and mindset skills. Within six months, the personal growth and development Alexander experienced were phenomenal. So much so that other parents came to Michelle seeking guidance and advice for their own children.
To ensure she had the best knowledge and understanding for the children and families in her care, Michelle received a Certified Masters in NLP and became a Qualified CBT Practitioner. After receiving her therapy qualifications the natural trajectory was to work with children and young adults, helping them overcome some of life’s daily challenges. Thus her business, Sage Roots was born out of her passion to see children and families succeed in their holistic wellbeing.
Michelle’s desire to help individuals and children was amplified in 2020 when Alexander’s father passed away. Although Michelle had been a proud single mother since Alexander’s birth, she was in the unfortunate situation of watching her ex partner battle addictions over many years. This tragic milestone allowed Michelle to reflect on her own skills and support, igniting a desire to see more people helped through the revolutionary therapy techniques that she was trained in. In particular she focused on Rapid Transformational Therapy, where she has seen immediate and long lasting success in her clients.
Although Sage Roots started as a counselling and psychological development platform for children and families, Michelle has chosen to broaden the scope of her therapy sessions to include adults, professionals and schools.
This is because her clients had seen such successful transformations within their own families, that the idea of being referred to a therapist with a different training or caliber was unfavorable. So to accommodate this the vision for Sage Roots changed, now offering RTT® to a wider range of people and needs.
Michelle is a passionate and understanding therapist, ready to aid you on your self help journey. Book a discovery call to talk to Michelle today!
RTT®Awards and Achievements
RTT®is a form of therapy acknowledged by the psychotherapy community as an effective therapy practice. Marissa Peer, has been acknowledged time and time again for the dedication to her clients and revolutionary techniques used in Rapid Transformation Therapy®.
Awards commending RTT
- 2021 – BRAINZ CREA GLOBAL AWARDS (Adaptability in business, contributions to sustainability and mental health practices)
- 2019 – GOLD STEVIE® AWARD (Using Neuroplasticity to contribute to and revolutionize health)
- 2019 – BRONZE ‘I Am Enough’ STEVIE AWARD2019 – AMERICAN BUSINESS AWARDS® (‘Self esteem mini course’ in video category)
- 2018 – GOLD STEVIE® AWARD (New Product and Service RTT)
- 2018 – BRONZE STEVIE® AWARD (Mini series ‘Free yourself from Fear’)
- 2018 – PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD (‘I am enough’: Best new products)
- 2018 – STEVIE® AWARD (Rapid Transformational Therapy Methodology)
- 2017 – NATIONAL COUNCIL OF PSYCHOTHERAPIStS FELLOWSHIP(Contribution to the discipline of Hypnotherapy)
- 2017 – CPD STANDARDS BOARD (Training Provider of Excellence, Lifetime Achievement Award)
- 2017 – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL CHILD INSPIRATION AWARD (Won specifically for Marisa’s work for inspiring confidence in women and girls through the ‘#MarkYourMirror’ and ‘I Am Enough’ movement.)
Marisa Peer Additional Achievements
- 2018 – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AWARDS® (Entrepreneur of the Year – Health Products & Services)
- 2018 – LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD (Consumer Services Industries, Gold Stevie® Award)
- 2018 – AMERICAN BUSINESS AWARDS® (Woman of the Year: Empowering women and children)
- 2018 – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AWARDS® (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- 2018 – SILVER STEVIE® AWARD (Lifetime Achievement Award)